Go West Young Man!

32 Days and 5,536 Miles On My Vintage Motorcycle

Refugio Beach gets windy at night. Like, moving the tent with us inside it kind of windy. Rolling up my pack was a nightmare. The folks that invited us to camp fed us breakfast burritos and orange juice. I wish I could remember their names. As thanks we gave them the fire wood and set off for Pismo Beach.




We hit our first wineries moving up the 1. Justin was stoked. Me, not so much. I don't drink wine because it tastes like blood. And it smells like my grandma's sloppy kisses.


In Pismo we parked and walked half way out the pier. Pismo is really nice when the beaches aren't full. As a kid I spent a lot of time out in the water boogie boarding here. This was all before I saw 'Jaws' of course.



Note to self: don't cheap out on future hair cuts.


I lived in Atascadero for a few years and Morro Bay is probably my all time favorite place to visit. I have a picture of myself in front of "The Rock", an extinct valcano, at just about every age. Justin and I even came here together on a trip with my mom in our pre-teen years before Justy had the height on me. No taffy this time, there was a street fair clogging up the works.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment